COVID-19 Protecting your Health
We Clean, We Care: Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Welcome back! At The Garland, the health and safety of our guests and staff will always come first. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, new practices and procedures have been implemented property-wide in accordance with the latest guidelines and recommendations from the CDC, WHO, and other local, state and national authorities. We continue to work with Ecolab, a longstanding sanitizing expert, to make sure that our cleaning protocols are comprehensive and in the interest of maintaining a safe environment. Our We Clean, We Care Program was designed specifically for The Garland and remains in effect with your safety in mind. These procedures have granted us The California Hotel & Lodging Association Clean + Safe certification with the completion of a 32-point checklist outlining protocols for guests, employees and cleaning processes. Additionally, we have met the criteria to receive the County of Los Angeles Public Health Covid-19 Safety Compliance Certificate and Sharecare VERIFIED status with Forbes Travel Guide for a commitment to health and safety standards. Please see below to review some of the new practices and modifications to anticipate during your stay. We look forward to hosting you!
As of 3/31/22, Proof of Vaccination is not required for any outlets of The Garland or The Front Yard. Vaccine Requirements are subject to change and The Garland and The Front Yard reserve the right to modify their policy at any time.
- Provided with access to face coverings, gloves and face shields
- Mandatory Keeping Healthy & Safe at The Garland training and education on Covid-19 sanitation protocols
- Proper hygiene to include frequent hand washing and sanitization of personal work areas
- Room keys are disinfected prior to being placed in key packets
- Garland Grapevine welcome letter provided communicating amenities, protocols, and in-room dining options
LOBBY & PUBLIC SPACES
- Hand sanitizer stations located in key areas throughout hotel
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting with EPA-registered chemicals proven effective in preventing the transmission of Covid-19
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting with EPA-registered chemicals proven effective in preventing the transmission of Covid-19 including elevator buttons and rails
- Stairwell access available to all floors and guestrooms
- Hourly cleaning and disinfecting with EPA-registered chemicals proven effective in preventing the transmission of Covid-19
- Single-service coffee makers are provided with disposable cups. All coffee accessories are sanitized
- TV remote sanitized and sealed prior to arrival
- All single-use bath amenities sanitized upon placement in the room
- Service will not be provided while guest is in the room
- Extra time is allowed to account for required precautions and to allow housekeepers to conduct a more thorough cleaning and disinfection process
- Vacuum cleaners are equipped with HEPA filters when available
- Room is cleaned following Ecolab’s cleaning standards and policy
- Enhanced focus on all guestroom touch points
- All towels and linens are removed and cleaned at the conclusion of each guest stay regardless of appearance of use.
- All linens are washed at a high temperature in accordance with CDC guidelines
POOL & GYM
- Handrails, lounge chairs, tabletops, door handles, towel racks and bar disinfected regularly
THE FRONT YARD RESTAURANT
- All service staff provided access to face masks
- Sanitizer stations placed throughout the restaurant
While we strive to do all we can to protect your health during this time, please note that exposure to Covid-19 is a risk at any public location where people are present. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. Please do not enter If you are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19- such as fever, coughing, or shortness of breath- or if you have had recent close contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19. We look forward to hosting you!